From its July 31, 2015 kick-off at the Adams County Fairgrounds to the final celebration at the 2016 Annual Meeting, the 2015 Campaign harnessed the power of thousands of supporters who made investments in United Way. Led by Chair Mark Hayes (HOMEBANK) and Co-Chair Todd Moore (Architechnics), the campaign team shared the United Way message across Adams County.....with an exceptional results of $1,073,920!
2015 Campaign Highlights:
• Over 50 workplace presentations by members of the campaign team
• 637 new individual givers and 11 new corporate relationships
• 215 individuals made leadership gifts totalling $213,000
• Record setting employee campaigns for The Knapheide Manufacturing Company, Phibro Animal Health, and Adams Telephone Cooperative.
• Over $5,ooo raised during Restaurant Days
• United Way selected as a charitable partner for County Market’s Holiday Cheers and for proceeds from CellTech’s grand re-opening
From the smallest employee pledge to the largest corporate check, every dollar invested in United Way makes a difference. We especially thank the following area businesses for their investments in the 2015 campaign: