Free Tax Assistance


Where can I file my taxes for free?


Do you know anyone who has claimed unemployment this year?

 Download the 'Did You Receive Unemployment Benefits?' flyer

As of April 2020, over 23 million Americans filed for unemployment, and 1 out of 4 Americans received unemployment this year. We need your help to reach these individuals and make sure they know that unemployment is taxable income. We do not want them to be caught off guard when filing their tax return next year.

VITA Volunteers prepare returns with:

  • Earned Income Credit (EIC)

  • Child & Dependent Care Credit

  • Education Credit

  • Wages including unemployment & Social Security

  • Mortgage Interest

  • Property Tax Credits