Director of Development & Communications
UNITED WAY OF ADAMS COUNTY, IL
United Way seeks an experienced individual to contribute to the advancement of United Way by increasing resources, developing key relationships in the community, and delivering meaningful campaign and mission-driven messaging. This role provides leadership and direction to the development and implementation of strategies to meet financial and volunteer resource potential and implements effective communications and public relations programs to build a culture of philanthropy through targeted branding.
• BA degree or equivalent
• Three to five years of experience in development, marketing, or communications field
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure, organize work to meet deadlines, and multi-task
• Proficiency with variety of software and the ability to learn new programs quickly
Qualified applicants should submit cover letters with resumes to United Way of Adams County, 936 Broadway, Ste. F, Quincy, IL 62301 or email email@example.com. For more information please call 217-222-5020.
"To inspire, unite, and empower the people of Adams County to reach their full human potential."
Living United Starts With YOU
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement
- We will never trade, share or sell donor personal data. We never have, and we never will.
- United Way employees are required to sign a confidentiality statement as a condition of employment.
- Designations: If a donor chooses to direct a portion of their donation to another United Way or agency, we provide your name, address, employer, and designation amount to the organization receiving your donation. Designation information will not be shared with the donor’s employer. Donors have the option to remain anonymous when making their donation.
- We publish the names of Leadership donors (gifts of $500 or more) in our Annual Report. Donors may opt out at any time by contacting us or by ticking the box on their pledge form.