- AA degree or equivalent, or six months to one-year related experience and/or training
- Minimum two years of experience
- Proficiency in office-based software products
- Ability to work well under pressure, organize work to meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Ability to compose and write professional reports and correspondence
Qualified applicants should submit their cover letter with resume to United Way of Adams County, 936 Broadway, Ste. F, Quincy, IL 62301 or email email@example.com.
For more information please call 217-222-5020.
Our Mission Statement:
"To inspire, unite, and empower the people of Adams County to reach their full human potential."
Living United Starts With YOU
United Way of Adams County, IL recognizes the value of inclusiveness by encouraging the full participation of all individuals in fulfilling its mission of mobilizing people in our community to care for one another. United Way of Adams County, IL recognizes the strengths of a diverse society of different individuals, cultures, and perspectives whose knowledge, skills, and talents enrich us as a people. United Way of Adams County, IL encourages inclusion of diverse members of our community in its operations and decision-making.
Following a year of great unrest and strife, it’s critical that we take the time to learn with and from each other. Join thousands of your neighbors for the United Way of Illinois’ 21-week Equity Challenge. We’ll learn about inequality and systemic racism in 15-minute weekly lessons through #Juneteenth (June 19, 2021).
LEARN MORE: http://unitedwayillinois.org/equity-challenge/
- We will never trade, share or sell donor personal data. We never have, and we never will.
- United Way employees are required to sign a confidentiality statement as a condition of employment.
- Designations: If a donor chooses to direct a portion of their donation to another United Way or agency, we provide your name, address, employer, and designation amount to the organization receiving your donation. Designation information will not be shared with the donor’s employer. Donors have the option to remain anonymous when making their donation.
- We publish the names of Leadership donors (gifts of $500 or more) in our Annual Report. Donors may opt out at any time by contacting us or by ticking the box on their pledge form.