We would like to invite you to our Wednesday restaurant tour
Now is the time to support these local restaurants:
Visit these wonderful area supporters on the dates below and tell them you appreciate their support of not only United Way, but the entire community.
- August 5: Red Light Bar & Grill (428 Maine)
- August 12: TCBY (17th & State)
- August 19: The Maine Course (626 Maine)
- August 26: Tiramisu (137 North 3rd Street)
- September 2: Popp'n on Maine (917 Maine)
- September 9: Cassano's (27th & Broadway)
- September 16: Tropical Smoothie Cafe (3418 Broadway)
- September 23: Chompz (3426 Broadway)
- September 30: Zoup (3430 Broadway)
- October 7: Tony's Too (4821 Oak)
- October 14: Bailey's Coffee (3024 Broadway)
- October 21: Jimmy John's (both locations: 18th and 45th & Broadway)
- October 28: Mi Jalapeno (3120 Broadway)
- November 4: Tower of Pizza (2635 Broadway)
- November 11: Kelly's (2902 Broadway)
- November 18: Thai D'Lish (234 North 12th Street)
- November 25: Krazy Cakes (514 Hampshire)
- December 2: Papa Murphy's (3020 Broadway)
- December 9: The Abbey (1736 Spring)
How it works:
On the chosen day, each restaurant will donate a portion of the daily sales made that day to United Way.
United Way will recognize their contribution during our annual campaign.
Contact the United Way office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 217-222-5020.